[Dipleague] Its festive season ! Scented Candles & bath salts for sale! Any occasion you looking forward to ? have it in the atmosphere of our natural scented aromas +263773811601 rt at zol.co.zw

0773811601 at econetmail.com 0773811601 at econetmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:32:45 CAT 2012

Scented Candles and bath salts for sale!.Do you have any occasion you looking forward to ? Why not have it in the atmosphere of our natural scented aromas

from all multicolored candles for any kind of functions: Weddings,Romantic dinners,For bath and toilets, home refreshing.We custom make them to your

size,shape, color,smell and taste. Our Brands are made naturally from flowers, cummin, frankincense, tree buck ,gum and many imported biological scents

(strictly no chemicals) but very natural herbal smells which linger through your home for memorable events.Our bath salts are made from naturally extracted

oils and minerals which revive your skin and rejuvenate your youth by revitalizing the moisture and hydration of your pores.Request brochures, prices and

pictures so that you place orders.We also take bulk orders for resellers and shops.Just email us on rt at zol.co.zw or call +263773811601 we can arrange some

samples at reasonable prices.