[Dipleague] Tents, tables, decor, Video and photos for weddings, social & corporate functions

Abisai Chikanya achikanya at fmre.co.zw
Tue Nov 27 08:51:13 CAT 2012

We  provide superior quality video and photographing services for your weddings, corporate functions and social functions.

We also hire out tents, tables and chairs, decor for your special events at affordable prices. We have white tents for 1000 people, 500 people, 300 people and 200 people

For further details  reply or call:

Absai: 0772 316 084, 0735 802 360
Interloop Events
Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.The Afre Corporation Group is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.