[Dipleague] Accountant / Assistant Accountant Vacancy Sought

td td at zol.co.zw
Tue Nov 27 12:45:44 CAT 2012

I need a fulfilling job, preferably Assistant Accountant to Accountant.
A place where i can develop and realize my potential. I have BACC
(HONS), U.Z at 2.1 class. I have 15 Points at "A" Level. I am doing
Part D, C.I.S, and i hope i passed my only one subject that was
outstanding in this November exam. I hold a clean class four drivers license.

I have over four years experience including one and a half years
working as Graduate Trainee, completed. I am
really ready for a challenging position. I have experience working with:
-Management accounts
-Creditors/ debtors
-Inventories, and recons
-Current accounts
-Financial reporting
-Fixed assets

Please assist if you have a fulfilling position. I like work and a bit
of pressure is good for me. Contact me by email td at zol.co.zw so i
provide my CV. I am currently at work but i am not satisfied with my
work. Its unfulfilling. I will be available after one month notice.