[Dipleague] Looking for Toyota Raum Engine (5E)

Nyamanhindi V vnyamanhindi at cbz.co.zw
Tue Nov 27 15:07:00 CAT 2012

I am Looking for a Toyota Raum Engine type 5E, I'm prepared to pay in the range of US$500- US$550.
Or even the sub assembly with crankshaft still on standard.

Please respond via whatsapp me on 0772636540 or email.

Regards

Victor Nyamanhindi

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This email message and any accompanying attachments are confidential and intended for the use of the addressee(s)only.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received the email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited, you are thereby advised to
delete it . Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of CBZ Bank Limited. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or
other defects which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted
by CBZ Bank for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.