[Dipleague] Upmarket houses to buy wanted by high profile clients

Aggarrarealt aggarrarealt at africommail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:52:11 CAT 2012

​Hi Dipps

If you are thinking of selling your houses and they are in the northern suburbs then contact us either through this email or on 0779 674 586. We have a long list of cash buyers looking for such properties. Our clients are typically interested in properties ranging from $400,000 upwards to $1,2 million.

Well priced properties will go.

Kind regards

Lawrence

--

This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Africom (Pvt) Ltd, and Africom (Pvt) Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.