[Dipleague] ***FOR FREE!!! TAX RETURNS PREPARED FOR FREE!!!!**

Don Self don_self at zol.co.zw
Wed Nov 28 15:16:52 CAT 2012

Here is our deal to you valid from now until 31 January 2013! We will
prepare your ALL of your various Tax returns for free, thats right for
nothing! You will save hundreds / thousands of dollars!

Here's all you need to do:-

Just select any one of the services we offer below and reply to this
email quoting the service you require in the subject line.

SERVICES WE OFFER

We offer practical business solutions for practical businesses!

1. Business Internal Controls Analysis:- We provide assistance in
implementing internal controls for your business
(Most businesses lose 25% of their revenue due to fraud each year! How
much are you losing??)

2. Information Technology Controls:- We will help you in implementing
WORLD CLASS Information Technology Controls.
(Demand the best from your investment in Information Technology
Systems! Most businesses invest in IT systems only to use 40% of the
system in curbing fraud and errors.)

3. Development of policies and procedures manuals

4. Internal Audits

5. Forensic Investigations!

We will prepare your tax returns FOR FREE!!! for each of the services
offered above. Here's more! If your business is NOT FOR PROFIT- we will
prepare your ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENTS- for nothing! Yes for Free!

Tell us a bit about you your business and size. We will send you a
quote for the service you selected within 48 hours!

Our range of experts includes
- CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
- Seasoned Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Financial Services, Banking & Insurance Experts!

LOOK NO FURTHER FOR YOUR BUSINESS SOLUTIONS NEEDS **Business controls!
Information Technology Controls! Internal Audits! Forensic
Investigations! Financial Statements! Tax!**