[Dipleague] Looking for a Latch Hook

Veronica Sithole v.sithole at acbf-pact.org
Wed Nov 28 18:38:23 CAT 2012

If anyone knows where I can buy a latch hook or if there's anyone who has an old one that they are not using and are willing to sell to me, please let me know.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDCD97.8B643B50] [cid:image002.jpg at 01CDCD97.8B643B50]

Many thanks,

veronica

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail may not necessarily represent those of ACBF. No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No warranty is given that this email is free of viruses. ACBF reserves the right to monitor, intercept and block emails addressed to its users or take any other action in accordance with its email use policy.
ACBF. ZB Life Towers, 7th Floor. Cnr. Jason Moyo Avenue/Sam Nujoma St.HARARE. ZIMBABWE. www.acbf-pact.org