[Dipleague] CAKES and More LET US MAKE YOUR DAY EVEN SWEETER!

connie Muchaziwepi cmuchaziwepi at posb.co.zw
Thu Nov 29 08:50:53 CAT 2012

Are you looking for an after dinner dessert, or an elaborate cake for a
special party and wedding? We've got that

We don't just make cakes, we create them with you too. We turn your ideas
into stunning edible works of art. We also offer

A variety of flavors to fit every mood and no kid's birthday is complete
without a super sampling of Connie's delight cupcakes ORDER YOUR CHRISTMAS
CAKE TODAY TO AVOID LAST MINUTE RUSH

Call or watsapp0773796109/0735554991 or e-mail connies.delight at gmail.com for
images. with our 10 years experience we say ' trust us and you wont be
disappointed!!'