[Dipleague] TADA- End of Year Specials!

Accounts accounts at tada.co.zw
Thu Nov 29 10:29:59 CAT 2012

TADA Your Project Partners- In stock now are coffee table sets, teak& mukwa
doors and door frames. Enjoy a 10% discount for cash purchases on these
items and also on curtain rods and accessories. TADA is NOW offering 3
months lay bye if you purchase between now and February 2013 and up to
10months credit!  We also have Teak Wood in stock, various lengths available
at good prices. Email  <mailto:marketing at tada.co.zw> marketing at tada.co.zw or
call 04 621942/5 for more information.

Talk to TADA..

Did you know?

TADA Interiors is in full swing and we supply curtains, soft furnishing,
upholstery etc. Pop into our Shop at 2 Kingsmead Road, Borrowdale. We also
stock various smalls in this Shop.

TADA, Your Project Partners
TADA Teak & Iron

TADA Engineering
TADA Interiors
TADA Project Management

TADA Welding Supplies

  <mailto:sales at tada.co.zw> accounts at tada.co.zw

Factory / Factory Shop - 1 Cooleen Road, New Ardbennie, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Tel / Fax: +263 4 621 942 / 45

Cell: +263 773 430 600, +263 735 943 828 +263 712 635 951

Ctrl & Click on our link.
<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002766643986>