[Dipleague] Schoolwear for Grade Ones and Form Ones

Dlodlo, Lucy L LDlodlo at stanbic.com
Thu Nov 29 13:50:55 CAT 2012

White shirts - long and short sleeve

Blue shirts - Long and short sleeve

Grey socks

Barwick School  - Skirts

Barwick  School  - Shirts (white and Blue)

White Boxer Shorts

Black Boxer Shorts

Swimming Costumes  both girls and Boys

Swimming Caps

Goggles

Call Lucy on 0772890879

Standard Bank email disclaimer and confidentiality note
Please go to http://www.standardbank.co.za/site/homepage/emaildisclaimer.html to read our email disclaimer and confidentiality note. Kindly email disclaimer at standardbank.co.za (no content or subject line necessary) if you cannot view that page and we will email our email disclaimer and confidentiality note to you.