[Dipleague] WASHROOM HYGIENE EXPECTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen Smith washroomcare at zol.co.zw
Fri Nov 30 00:28:17 CAT 2012

Good Morning All

 Washroom Care Hygiene systems  provide a managed washroom program
simplifies workplace hygiene, offering a wide range of products including

 intensive cleaning,

hand soap dispensers,

hand sanitizers,

 hand drying systems,

 toilet seat sanitizing,

 feminine hygiene bins,

  air fresheners,

urinal & WC sanitizers

And many washroom consumables

Healthy employees are happy and productive employees, and good health and
good hygiene go hand in hand Contact our friendly sales team for an
obligation free quotation and expect advice on washroomcare at zol.co.zw or
give us a call on 0773 468 413 . How can we help you to complement your
washroom design, whilst providing you with optimum functionality?