[Dipleague] BEAUTIFUL LADIES JACKETS & OTHER STUFF - 1 DEC 2012 SALE

Sekai Chipendo sekai at godavery.co.zw
Fri Nov 30 10:24:29 CAT 2012

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies! ............. meet us at this year's German
Christmas Fair where we will be selling beautiful ladies jackets both for
office and casual wear, all sizes (bale style as new).  We will be also
selling other various ladies stuff from shoes, perfumes, handbags, fashion
beads, Hair etc.

DATE:    01 DECEMBER 2012

TIME :   0900 HRS - 5 PM

ADD:      German School Society, 10 Argyll Drive, Highlands, Harare (Secure
Parking)

COME & SHOP WHILST HAVING FUN!

PLEASE CONTACT VIMBAI ON 0777 808 840 or SEKAI on 0772 283 890