[Dipleague] Help To Create Better Deals In Our Motor Vehicle Survey

0774222167 at econetmail.com 0774222167 at econetmail.com
Mon Feb 25 08:18:40 CAT 2013

Good Day

A car import firm is looking to provide assistance to Zimbabweans who wish to import motor vehicles and spare parts at a lower cost from the United Kingdom.  The firm would like to know how it can be of assistance to you in terms of the type of service that you would require and the pricing of the service among other issues.

If you are interested in participating in a survey to establish your needs kindly:

·         Type this link onto your web browser and complete the survey online - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/73SYK2X
·         Kindly beep, SMS or send a call back to 0773402526 and I will contact you
·         Send an email with the word SURVEY to vehicle.survey at gmail.com and I will call you and conduct the interview over the phone.

Please pass this message on and help your loved ones.  Thank you!