[Dipleague] TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FOR JAN – JUNE 2013. MINIMUM CHARGE $80 ONLY

Kings Consultancy kingsconsultancy at zol.co.zw
Mon Feb 25 11:45:39 CAT 2013

Dear Clients,

We are determined to give you professional assistance regarding the
processing and collection of your 2013 tax clearance certificates, for
your operations not to be disturbed.

All we need is:
1.     Photocopy of the previous tax clearance certificate
2.      Photocopies and originals of the tax returns for June-Nov/Dec
2012 for (PAYE, QPDs, VAT) as appropriate
3.      Proofs of payment

If you provide us with this we guarantee a quick turn around so that
you may have your tax clearance in a short space of time. However if
you owe ZIMRA some money we can still help you to negotiate and you
will get your tax clearance certificate. Do not let your clients deduct
10% of your invoice if we can process it for you even if you do not
have all the money.
Stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city and let us handle it
for you at affordable prices.
Should you require more information, please feel free to contact our
consultant on +263 735 721 314 or email kingsconsultancy1 at gmail.com or
kingsconsultancy at zol.co.zw

Thank You

Kings Consultancy