[Dipleague] For all your Rubber Stamps and Engraving

Laser's Edge dip at lasersedge.co.zw
Mon Feb 25 11:52:08 CAT 2013

Contact us for the very best quality in rubber stamps. We have a full
range of basic hand stamps, as well as a range of Trodat self-inking and
date stamps at very competitive pricing.

We also do engraving/cutting of wood, plastic, paper, leather, fabric,
glass, ceramic... Great ideas weddings/invitations/parties and much more!!!

Please reply to this e-mail for more information or contact us at one of
the following locations:

27 Lobengula Road, Southerton, Harare.
Tel: +263 4 667482 or 663718/9

OR

Just Deal Wholesalers,7 Robert Mugabe Rd. (behind the NEW Transerv on
Robert Mugabe Rd.), Harare
Tel: +263 4 781995/6