[Dipleague] Wedding photography, pa system, catering, cakes under one roof- The Wedding Pro

Comfort Muzadzi CMuzadzi at afrecorporation.com
Tue Feb 26 12:12:13 CAT 2013

We are offering the following packages
- photography packages i.e. video and photos for all your memorable moments in STD and HD from as little as $150 for a complete coverage. We also offer editing services for your amateur footage from $20.
- Wedding and anytime fruit cakes, not only matured and with great taste, they are designed to your liking- be it a photo or your favourite souvenir. Make that day special from $15.
- All round mobile catering with plenty options and on the spot preparation all at very competitive prices- a standard plate with one starch and one protein garnished from $2,50 (with our own meat)
- ProSound provides no lie good sound or your money back. Rates from $100

Custom requirements are welcome and we can tailor a package to your liking,  so there is a special package just for you.

With experience comes quality, with efficiency comes better prices.

Call or whatsapp 0775 509 824, 0772 447 051
www.theweddingpro.webs.com

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.The Afre Corporation Group is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.