[Dipleague] BERHINGER (R) PA/DISCO SYSTEM (GERMAN MADE) full set for Rental/Hire and also For Sale--Out of this world sound system Brand spanking new

Perseverence Ganga Perseverence.Ganga at wfp.org
Wed Feb 27 16:09:03 CAT 2013

Dips,

I have a Berhinger PA System for rental by Churches, Clubs, Schools,
Companies.  We also supply for weddings, parties etc at very good rates.
This is brand new German Brand just imported you will be the first one to
use it. Its a super sound system so clear no feedback and no fun sounds.
Will also supply DJ Trice, Harare's upcoming DJ.  Please email me on
perseverenceganga at gmail.com or contact Joyce on 0713834189 or 0775491946.

I am also selling these Berhinger PA systems on order at very good prices
so if you are Churches and want to own one please do contact me as well.

Regards
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments is intended for specific individuals or entities, and may be confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do not disclose, distribute or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this message. The content of this message does not necessarily reflect the official position of the World Food Programme. Electronic messages are not secure or error free and may contain viruses or may be delayed, and the sender is not liable for any of these occurrences. The sender reserves the right to monitor, record and retain electronic messages