[Dipleague] Inheritance

0773484112 at econetmail.com 0773484112 at econetmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:44:02 CAT 2013

To all churches out there, Are your members well versed in inheritance laws. As believers the bible talks about wills in Hebrews 9v16-17.Do your members need help in this crucial area of their life. We have developed a product for churches where 10% of the business generated will be given back to the church to advance the gospel. Let us assist the finacing of the gospel by donating this small portion to the church.
Please call/whatsApp me on 0773 484 112 or email me.
Regards
Freddy