[Dipleague] Samsung s3 needed

Patience patience at startravel.co.zw
Thu Feb 28 08:55:31 CAT 2013

I have a Samsung Galaxy S and I want to trade it in for a Samsung S3 and top
- up the balance. The S3 can be 2nd hand but should be in good condition and
original, not Chinese imitation

Kind Regards?

Patience Tuhwe

Travel Consultant

Star Travel

180 Fife Ave , Harare

Tel : +263 4 251 390 , +263 4 799 654

Fax : +263 4 252 890

Cell : +263 772 907 282, +263772700100

Skype : patience.tuhwe

Alternative Email:patience.tuhwe2 at gmail.com

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."

1. All reservations are subject to Star Travel Travel Standard Terms and
Conditions, a copy of these is available on request.
2. Star Travel Travel acts only as an agent between the passenger and the
airline, car rental company or tour operator or provider of products and/or
services ('the principal').
3. As such, we cannot be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, death,
accident, delay or inconvenience caused by principal.
4. All airfares and/or rates quoted are subject to change, without prior
notice, due to currency fluctuations, de-valuation of the dollar and fuel
increases as well as restrictions set out by the carrier/supplier not
adhered to on discounted airfares offered