[Dipleague] Samsung & Blackberry phones for sale

Nyamanhindi V vnyamanhindi at cbz.co.zw
Thu Feb 28 12:35:30 CAT 2013

Good Day,

KuHarare, you snooze you lose. I am selling SOTA (State of the Art) Samsung and Blackberry phones. Why get yourself left behind when there are people like us;

Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB is going for US$700.00

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is going for US$600.00

Blackberry PlayBook is going for US$500.00

Hurry while stocks last. Contact, whatsapp me (Victor) on +263772636540 or via email.

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This email message and any accompanying attachments are confidential and intended for the use of the addressee(s)only.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received the email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited, you are thereby advised to
delete it . Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of CBZ Bank Limited. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or
other defects which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted
by CBZ Bank for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.