[Dipleague] Angel Flights over Harare

Kumbirai Arnold Muneri flights at zol.co.zw
Thu Feb 28 12:45:49 CAT 2013

When it comes to unforgettable moments, flying has to top the list!
Angel Flights over Harare offer unique views with 15-minute flight
safaris over the capital, taking you places your dreams have never been
before! Be it birthday celebrations, surprises or providing children
with unforgettable holiday activities, talk to us and see how we may
help you.

Please note that we also provide charter flight services to almost any
place in Zimbabwe, Central and Southern Africa region.

Sms / Whatsapp
0772 415 719
Kumbirai A Muneri