[Dipleague] SPECIAL on AIRPORT SHUTTLES !!!!!!!!! in Harare & Bulawayo

Dave Straights dave at hiltontransfers.com
Fri Mar 1 08:52:44 CAT 2013

Hi Dips

    Exciting NEWS - Hilton Transfers NOW Offers WORLD CLASS AIRPORT
SHUTTLES in HARARE.

*ALSO ON OFFER*
*a*) *Car rental services*
*b) Bed and Breakfast*

*c*) *Weekend getaway packages*,
NOW YOU HAVE EVERY REASON TO SMILE AGAIN...

BOOK NOW and get BEST RATES, *that you can use in over 60 countries
WORLDWIDE...*

*24/7 Numbers*
Cell: 0773808384 | 0735023547
Land: +263 (08644065913), +263 (08644066896)
email: info at hiltontransfers.com

regards

Dave
Operations | Transfer Services
Skype: hilton.transfers
Harare Zimbabwe

--
*HILTON TRANSFERS truly values and acts on all customer feedback. If you
have any comment with regards to our service delivery or other' please feel