[Dipleague] LOOKING FOR NEW/ SECOND HAND LENSES TO FIT A NIKON DSLR CAMERA

Ashton ashton at zol.co.zw
Mon Apr 29 11:46:30 CAT 2013

Hi all

I own a nikon d3200 camera and i am looking for extra lenses for it. I currently have the 18-55mm lense.

This camera will not take the full frame lenses only the aps-c lenses. If you have lenses but are unsure of what they are, i can bring my camera to check if they will fit.

Any lense that you may have be it a nikon lens or a tamron or sigma etc, or a prime lens or zoom lens or telephoto lens, i would love to have a look at it and we can negotiate a price.

Please kindly email me if you have anything. Most nikon lenses should fit mine even if they are from different model nikons.

Sent From My Galaxy Ace