[Dipleague] QMS (ISO 9001) Lead Auditors Training (DQS Management System Zimbabwe Pvt Ltd)

DQS Management Systems Zimbabwe admin at dqszim.com
Mon Apr 29 15:42:04 CAT 2013

Good day to you all,

Due to the increasing demand for the QMS (ISO 9001) Lead Auditor course,
please be advised that there is going to be another training of QMS Lead
Auditor training that will be running from the 6th-10th of May 2013 and its
going for $550.00 per delegate. For all those that are interested can you
please send me your confirmations and make your bookings because we have
limited spaces.

For more information or any enquiries concerning the training you can get
hold of us on the telephone numbers below or via email admin at dqszim.com or
training at dqszim.com.

Kind Regards

Shepherd T Kusada

DQS Mgt. Systems Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd

Tel:                      +263 (0) 4 785912/3

Mobile:               +263 (0) 712 544 343

"The obvious choice in management systems, certification and assurance"