[Dipleague] All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mother....Celebrating Mother's Day this 12th of May

Joe Mukute joem at zol.co.zw
Tue Apr 30 09:39:26 CAT 2013

What better way to spoil your mothers rotten and show your appreciation and
love, than to give them a present of a beautiful hamper consisting of:

1 x Mother's Day Card

6  x Cupcakes

1 x Bottle of Wine/ Non-Alcoholic Bubbly

1 x Chocolate

1 x Bunch of Roses

This is the standard option, or you can personalise it by adding your own
gift to the hamper which you can source or we can supply. Prices range from
$40 with the above option been $50. Hurry to place your orders now!! For
further details call Dee on 0772 856 659/0773 474 510

And remember your mother can be that special woman in your life that has
been there for you!!