[Dipleague] Preschool Enrolling

Eve Rees everees at comone.co.zw
Wed May 1 07:08:19 CAT 2013

THE GLEN MONTESSORI PRESCHOOL & PLAYGROUP (Glen Lorne, off Enterprise Rd)

Places available for 2nd Term 2013.

(Limited Places, put your names down now to avoid disappointment.)

  a.. Open Monday to Friday 7:30 to 12:30

  a.. Qualified Montessori Teachers

  a.. We offer a unique Montessori school for children aged 2 to 6 years,

  a.. with a playgroup for the 2 to 3 year olds and a preschool for the 3 to 6 year old children.

  a.. Our classes are kept small, so your child has individual attention and can work at his or her own pace.

  a.. Our stimulating classroom environment is set out specifically for the child, with all the Montessori exercises.

  a.. No need to worry!!  We offer potty training.

  a.. We also offer organic gardening, so your children can learn to grow and take care of their own veggies & herbs, and have more interest in healthier eating!

  a.. We have swimming lessons on offer.

  a.. Gymnastics - this will increase gross-motor co-ordination, strength & flexibility and concentration.

  a.. Music, Rhythm and Movement - Helps increase balance & control in hands and feet, encourages creativity and expression of emotions, strengthens vocal chords.

  a.. We have a large out door play area, with a uniquely designed playground that is kept natural and safe.

  a.. No Groceries required

  a.. Transport offered

Call us to come in to view the school and register your child, or email us.

Find us on facebook :  http://www.facebook.com/theglenmontessoripreschool

MOBILE:  Eve 0775 430 839