[Dipleague] Looking for houses to buy

Aggarrarealt aggarrarealt at africommail.com
Wed May 1 14:06:36 CAT 2013

​I have serious buyers for the following houses:

1. I have a serious cash buyer for a neat house in the following areas; Eastlea or  Hillside, budget $140 000. If you are selling one and you would like us to sell it on your behalf then call us on the mobile numbers below.

2. I have a serious buyer holding a CABS bond looking for a neat and modern house in the Northen suburbs. Budget $250 000.

3. I have serious buyers looking for houses in the high density suburbs including core houses.

4. I have a cash buyer for a core or part completed house in these areas; Dzivarasekwa, Kuwadzana 1 to 7 and Extension, Kambuzuma, Budiriro,Glen View and Glen Norah. Budget $20 000. Cash Ipapo ipapo

 If you are selling yours and would like us to sell it on your behalf for a commission rate of 5% of the selling price then contact us on the below numbers:

0779  674 586 or 0738 621 608.

Good day

--

This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Africom (Pvt) Ltd, and Africom (Pvt) Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.