[Dipleague] EXCITING OFFER TO WEDDING SERVICE PROVIDERS - "ZIMBABWE WEDDINGS EXHIBITION HOUSE"

Zimbabwe Weddings zimbabweweddings at zol.co.zw
Wed May 1 21:46:04 CAT 2013

ZIMBABWE WEDDINGS EXHIBITION HOUSE!!!

WHY NOT BE PART OF A WELL - CONNECTED FAMILY, ZIMBABWE WEDDINGS.
We are soon opening an Exhibition House as Zimbabwe Weddings where
wedding service providers will be housed showcasing their different
products and services.

This is an opportunity for you to re-locate your wedding business to a
good place well known by the general public. Additional benefits will
be:

1. You will receive referrals from us through our ever growing number
of clients and followers
2. You will receive free under one roof marketing through our website,
facebook page and other expos we will be hosting

For more information about Zimbabwe Weddings view our website on
www.zimbabweweddings.co.zw and facebook page
www.facebook.com/zimweddings.
All wedding service providers interested please inbox on
zimweddings.enquiries at gmail.com/ zimbabweweddings at zol.co.zw or call our
wedding advisor Cynthia on 077 7 885 343.

ONLY ONE SERVICE PROVIDER WILL BE ACCEPTED PER CATEGORY SO LIMITED
SPACE AVAILABLE!!!! FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.