[Dipleague] Acer Mini Notebook - $250, PC and laptop repairs, Laser printers for sale

Shep Makovere versatile at zol.co.zw
Thu May 2 08:25:22 CAT 2013

1. Neat pre-owned  Acer 'Aspire One' mini notebook with 1.6Ghz Atom
processor, 160 GB HDD, 1GB RAM,  - only $250

2. PC REPAIRS from only $15! It doesn't matter what the problem is, as long
as it doesn't require the purchase of new parts, bring it to our workshop
and we'll repair it for you! You do not pay if problem is not solved.

*  Also, PCs constructed according to your budget- buying a PC couldn't  be
any easier

3. Laptop repairs from $30

4. Windows Installations on Apple Mac machines

5. 2nd hand printers for sale: 2 x HP colour laser printers, 1 x Samsung
colour laser printer, 2 x HP monochrome laser printers- a total of 5 laser
printers for $650!!! There's also a free 6th one for spares

Contact Shep on 0772341147