[Dipleague] LOCAL RADIO STATIONS ON JAPANESE CAR RADIOS - just $15, CAR CD PLAYER REPAIRS from $20

audio at tech-center.com audio at tech-center.com
Thu May 2 10:41:42 CAT 2013

Dips

We install FM converters on your Japanese car radios for just $15 (supply & fit). Within 15 mins you will rest from that modulator/cd/cassette and TUNE to the dj's collection, current affairs etc. Listening to one station or just your own collection non-stop will eventually make that daily driving experience tiresome & boring. Zim now has a choice of 6 radio stations, just think of it, at any given time at least one of them will be airing something cool.

Is your car radio rejecting CDs? We can fix it for you from as little as $20 while you wait.

Call/Sms/WhatsApp: Dereck on 0772440077 and we will install it for you. Optionally you can reply to this mail. We can come and fix it at your place if you are in or just around town, a very small fee may be levied if you are further away from the CBD. Dont worry about creating free time for this during your busy schedule, installation can be done after hours as well as Saturdays and Sundays!!