[Dipleague] Website Translation

Translation Pro P/L transpro at powerconnect.co.zw
Thu May 2 09:35:52 CAT 2013

Translation Pro (Private) Limited is a professional language translation and
language consultancy company incorporated in Zimbabwe under the Companies
Act (Chapter 24:03). Along with other related language services, we provide
Website Translation services. The Internet is global. So your Web pages and
documents need to be global, too. We provide high quality translations to
help you communicate effectively in the most international medium of all.
Make sure the investment in your website is working for you by effectively
communicating in the languages you need. For more information or to take
advantage of any of our services, get in touch with us to discuss your
language needs.

Kind Regards,

Philes Musengi (Ms)

Administrator