[Dipleague] Fitted Kitchens,Wardrobes, BIC & Melamine Shelving

Milward Kuona unlinkfurnitures at zol.co.zw
Thu May 2 09:51:38 CAT 2013

UNLINK KITCHENS

Sales Team 0735 695 971, 0776 374 107 or 0778 260 961
Email unlinkfurnitures at zol.co.zw   ¬ or
Email unlinkhardware at gmail.com

FITTED KITCHENS AND OTHER FITTED FURNITURE PRODUCTS

Unlink Kitchens can bring your custom Kitchen Design concepts to life.
“If you can imagine it, we can build it!”
Our custom fitted furniture products include:
(1)    Fitted Kitchens
(2)    Fitted Wardrobes
(3)    Melamine Shelving for Shops, Saloon, Home, Library, Schools
(4)    Bathroom Design and Vanity Cupboards
(5)    Chest of Drawers, Plasma TV Stands