[Dipleague] Sofa Repairs - Special Payment Terms

Cephas enquiries.sofaman at zol.co.zw
Thu May 2 11:54:43 CAT 2013

  VISIT OUR Facebook Page to view our Work. Search for "The Sofa Man
(Pvt) Ltd" on facebook.

Unbelievable Payment Terms

You no longer have to pay cash upfront to have your sofas Reupholstered

and fixed, our new terms are as follows:

MONTH ONE

We fix your sofas and the $280 credit labour charge can be paid over
the following

2 months($120 x 2  months) you pay only $40 deposiot before the job starts.

So your only cost for the first month is $40 + fabric (which will

vary in cost from $100 to $300 depending on the fabric which you

choose). AND AFTER THAT THE GREAT THING IS, YOU TAKE YOUR SOFAS HOME

ONCE WE ARE DONE.

MONTH TWO

First Installment of $120

MONTH THREE

Final Installment of $120

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN CREDIT OUR CASH PRICE FOR LABOUR STILL

REMAINS AT $250. ALL FABRIC JOBS TAKE 5 WORKING DAYS TO COMPLETE AND

LEATHER JOBS 10 WORKING DAYS.

(FOR FURTHER DETAILS/COSTS ON LEATHER REUPHOLSTERY PLEASE CALL).

Regards

The Sofa Man

   Econet: 0772 283 678;  0772 573 037

   Telecel: 0736 195 434;  0736 195 433

83 Brooks Drive

Hillside

Harare

Directions: Brooks is the first turn left after OK Mart (MAKRO). After

the OK MART robots coming from town.