[Dipleague] NEW COMPANY REGISTRATION, SHELF COMPANIES, ANNUAL RETURNS, PROJECT PROPOSALS, COMPANY PROFILE AND VENDOR NUMBER

Kings Consultancy kingsconsultancy at zol.co.zw
Thu May 2 09:40:48 CAT 2013

Good day

For fast and effective business consultancy services, get hold of us
today. We offer the above services at these unbelievable prices:

New company registration $245, it takes three working days
Shelf companies for $350, it takes one to two working days
Annuals returns for $50 per term.
Project proposals $80
Company profiles $50
Vendor number 3 day $380 and 7 days $280

Should you require more information, please feel free to contact our
consultant on +263 735 721 314 or email kingsconsultancy1 at gmail.com or
kingsconsultancy at zol.co.zw

Thank You

Kings Consultancy