[Dipleague] Acer mini notebook for $250 and more...

Shepherd Makovere versatile at zol.co.zw
Fri May 3 02:35:36 CAT 2013

1. Neat pre-owned  Acer 'Aspire On' mini notebook with 1.6Ghz Atom
processor, 160 GB HDD, 1GB RAM,  - only $250

2. PC REPAIRS from only $15! It doesn't matter what the problem is, as
long as it doesn't require the purchase of new parts, bring it to our
workshop and we'll repair it for you! You do not pay if problem is not
solved.
*  Also, PCs constructed according to your budget- buying a PC couldn't
  be any easier

3. Laptop repairs from $30

4. Windows Installations on Apple Mac machines

5. 2nd hand printers for sale: 2 x HP colour laser printers, 1 x
Samsung colour laser printer, 2 x HP monochrome laser printers- a total
of 5 laser printers for $650!!! There's also a free 6th one for spares

Contact Shep on 0772341147