[Dipleague] ZIMRA BP NUMBER, VAT, PAYE REGISTRATIONS AND RETURNS, ZIMRA REPRESENTATIONS AND TAX DAMAGE CONTROL

Kings Consultancy kingsconsultancy at zol.co.zw
Fri May 3 09:24:31 CAT 2013

Good day

Try us for professional consultancy. We offer the above services at
these unbelievable prices:

ZIMRA BP registration $80
VAT registration           $80
PAYE registration        $50
PAYE returns               $50
VAT returns                 $80
ZIMRA representations – price depends with the amount of work
Tax damage control - price depends with the amount of work

Prices may increase on PAYE and VAT returns depending with the amount of work.

We can also assist if you have been audited by ZIMRA and were charged
penalties which you cannot afford to pay or you have been told to pay
money which you do not understand where it came from.

Are you tired of spending precious time on tasks you hadn't anticipated
when you dreamed of starting your own business? Are you looking for
someone with integrity and reliability to step in and take over those
important duties that bog you down?

Stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city and let us handle it
for you at affordable prices.

Choose us and maintain a low budget for consultancy services.

Should you require more information, please feel free to contact our
consultant on +263 735 721 314 or email kingsconsultancy1 at gmail.com or
kingsconsultancy at zol.co.zw

Thank You

Kings Consultancy