[Dipleague] Tracking of Lost or Stolen Cell Phones and Laptops

Hansole Investments developers at hansole.org
Fri May 3 08:26:16 CAT 2013

Hi

Have you ever lost your phone? Have you had your phone stolen? The price of
a replacement isn't the only cost of a lost or stolen mobile device. Your
personal information is irreplaceable. Hansole Investments helps you find
your phone if it's lost or stolen, quickly and easily, even if it is out of
your hands.

We would like to inform you that we can now track your lost or stolen
cellphones and laptops. To achieve this we will need to pre-install software
on your cellphone or laptop which will help to track the cellphone or laptop
when lost.

Brief background, Hansole Investments (Pvt) Ltd  in conjunction with the
Zimbabwe Republic Police through Lost and Found has embarked on a  project
to assist the general public in locating lost and found items, which include
TVs, DVDs,  radios, computers, laptops, microwaves, passports, ID cards,
driver's licences, Title deeds,  Company registration certificate,
School/college/university Certificates, etc.  We have been  allocated the
Short Code 36363, developed the backend system and a website
www.lostandfound.org.zw The short code will be used by the general public to
search for their  lost and found items using their cellphones.

The idea is, when an individual lose their item. They simply send their
first name, last name, ID number/Item number with keyword LOST to 36363. If
the item is in our database it simply send a message back to the sender with
the type of item found and the police station to collect it from. No one
should ever lose their item completely.

During our research we note 90% lost items like TVs, DVDs, radios,
computers, laptops,  microwaves, Title deeds, Company registration
certificate, School/college/university  Certificates, ID cards, driver's
licence, passports, certificates, etc are rarely recovered when lost. Yet
they are handed over and kept at Kombi windows, supermarkets, bars,
restaurants, hotels, Registration Offices, Post-offices, City Council
offices, schools, Churches, Police Stations in and around the country.

To discuss this further, we can be contacted on 2638644096295 or
263-4-335764 or email us info at lostandfound.org.zw

Yours faithfully,

For and on behalf of Hansole investments (Private) Limited.