[Dipleague] Professional HD video filming and photography, at a fraction of the price

Angel & Walt | Inc info at angelwalt.co.zw
Fri May 3 09:01:21 CAT 2013

Experience how beautiful your wedding video can be with our range of the
latest Sony High Definition (HD) and stunning low-light environment
cameras. Blend that in with our high resolution photos and have your
wedding covered in style.

We also offer our services for parties, funerals and corporate functions.

Our wedding packages are as follows:

BASIC PACKAGE ($200):

» 1 HD video camera

» 3 surface printed DVDs in designed DVD cases

STANDARD PACKAGE ($300):

» 2 HD video cameras

» 3 surface printed DVDs in designed DVD cases

PREMIER PACKAGE($500):

» 2 HD video cameras

» 3 surface printed DVDs in designed DVD cases

» Wedding photos on DVD

» Photo slideshow

» A3 bridal calendar

» A3 bridal team poster

» A4 bride portrait

» A4 groom portrait

» A4 bride & groom portrait

WEDDING PHOTOS:

» Printed photos - 35c each

» >400 photos on DVD - $100

Angel & Walt

Address: Suite 504, Regal Star House

25 George Silundika Ave, Cnr First Street  |  Harare, Zimbabwe

Landlines: +263 8644 069 399, +263 8644 064 283

Mobile & Whatsapp: +263 772 957 786, +263 772 745 905, +263 734 108 064

Website: www.angelwalt.co.zw