[Dipleague] Enjoy Exceptional Travel Services.....King's Travel & Tours

sales sales at kingstravel.co.zw
Fri May 3 16:09:41 CAT 2013

Hi Dips,

Why not choosing King's Travel.?

Let you be informed of the exceptional travel and tours service offered by
King's Travel and Tours.

At King's Travel, we remain committed to offer a quality and unforgettable
"One Stop Shop and Royal Service" for all your travel and tours needs.

As the nation and globe at large gears for the United Nations World Tourism
Organisation General  Assembly meeting this August ,we will continue to
improve our services in honour that has been bestowed to Zimbabwe. We always
not fail on our quest.

Our promise is a memorable travel experience as "We Take You Places" and a
lifelong relationship with you.

King's Travel is grateful and pays allegiance to our customers who have
recognized us as a  big brand in the travel industry.

Why waiting?.....book now to avoid last minute unplanned and expensive
tours.

Regards,

Benedict Muringakumwe

Sales and Marketing Personnel