[Dipleague] ABSORBENT MINDS MONTESSORI PRESCHOOL - ENROLMENTS NOW IN PROGRESS

Atish Dullabh absorbentminds at zol.co.zw
Sun May 5 21:49:13 CAT 2013

ABSORBENT MIND MONTESSORI
KINDERGARTEN AND PRE-SCHOOL!
ENROLMENT NOW IN PROGRESS

Absorbent Mind Montessori is a new modern Kindergarten
which follows the full Montessori Curriculum. We are excited to give
parents the
opportunity to provide their children with an authentic Montessori
education. Our classrooms are fully furnished with imported
Montessori Teaching Aid material to give your child the best learning
opportunities.

We consider each applicant for admission and strive to enrol families
who support our mission and whose children will benefit most from our
school.

We also encourage our parents to get involved by learning
about our curriculum, our philosophy, and our long-term educational goals.
We teach children from the ages of 2.5 years till 5 years of age.
We are open five days a week between 8:00am-12:00pm or Full Day optional
8:00am-3:30pm.
We also offer after school enrichment programs.
Potty training service is provided at school.
For more information about our admission process, please
contact us on 0716040099 or 0736781688 or email us on
absorbentmindmontessori at yahoo.com for a tour of the school
which is located in a very convenient area Milton Park, Harare.
           ~The child is both a hope and a promise for mankind~
            Maria Montessori