[Dipleague] ****LEARN FRENCH, SPANISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE & BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE****

Jay Zambasa gesma at zol.co.zw
Mon May 6 08:05:48 CAT 2013

The world is getting smaller and smaller and if you want to advance in
your career and in business, you need to put yourself ahead of the pack
by learning a foreign language.
I have audio learning programs on CD that will teach you a foreign
language. Also included are study guides that go with the program.

Each disk is going for only $10. Order any 2 titles today and get a 3rd
one FREE! Offer only valid for today so hurry whie stocks last.

Call or whatsapp on 0776803255 to order yours TODAY! I do deliveries