[Dipleague] Looking for a house to buy in Hillside/Eastlea

Aggarrarealt aggarrarealt at africommail.com
Mon May 6 11:05:27 CAT 2013

​I have a serious cash buyer for your house in Eastlea or Hillside. The house has to ideal for residential purposes. It must be neat and compact. Budget is $140 000. If you are seriously considering selling one then contact me on 0779 674 586 or 0738 621 608.

Thank you

Lawrence

--

This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Africom (Pvt) Ltd, and Africom (Pvt) Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.