[Dipleague] International Beauty Therapy Diploma

gladys at eliteschoolofbeautyzim.com gladys at eliteschoolofbeautyzim.com
Mon May 6 13:10:11 CAT 2013

Good Day

Are you a qualified Beauty therapist with a local diploma? Are looking into
attaining an international qualification? We at Elite School of Beauty are
offering a post graduate program for someone like you. Enroll with us for
the CIDESCO (Switzerland) Beauty therapy Diploma that is recognized globally
and jumpstart your Beauty Therapy career at an international level. We're
enrolling this June for the December exam. Get in touch with us for more
information.

Join us in the wonderful world of beauty.

Gladys Zichawo
Business Development

Elite School of Beauty
24 Cunningham Road
Greendale
Harare, Zimbabwe

Tel: +263-4-497648 <tel:%2B263-4-497648>
website: www.eliteschoolofbeautyzim.com
<http://www.eliteschoolofbeautyzim.com/>

'creating a beautiful future..'

database 6977 (20120318) __________