[Dipleague] WHY throw your LAPTOP, PROJECTOR and POWER SUPPLIERS away we can REPAIR them

0772776755 at econetmail.com 0772776755 at econetmail.com
Mon May 6 17:26:14 CAT 2013

we can repair:
•        Projectors, Desktops, Laptops, Home and car theater systems.
•        Power suppliers for Servers, routers, printers etc…
Printer Repairs and Service

Our promise to you:
If its not fixed you don't pay.

We also sell all IT equipment, computer accessories, hardware and software.
e.g. Batteries, Hard drives, Screens, Memory for laptops etc.

Herril Technologies
1st Floor Nicoz Hse
Cnr N.Mandela and First Street
Harare