[Dipleague] Cost Accountant Required
vmakoni at jbc.co.zw
Tue May 7 09:20:39 CAT 2013
Required is a Cost Accountant by a manufacturing company. The ideal person
should have the following;
1. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* An Accounting Degree from a recognized institution.
* A member of a professional body like CIMA, ACCA, CIS a
* Must have at least two years experience in a similar position.
* Knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001 a pre-requisite.
* Knowledge of SYSPRO would be an added advantage.
* Must be computer literate.
2. KEY RESULT AREAS
* Product costing and pricing.
* Budgets and variance analysis.
* Co-ordination of monthly and yearly stock counts.
* Monitoring of expenditures to determine appropriate budget
* Maintenance of the inventory system.
* Margin reporting.
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their detailed CVs and
proof of qualification to the e-mail address below by 9 May 2013,
e-mail: <mailto:pappel at jbc.co.zw> vmakoni at jbc.co.zw
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Dipleague