[Dipleague] Second Term Registrations in Progress at Little Steps Nursery & Pre-school

Little Steps littlestepsnursery at zol.co.zw
Wed May 8 13:13:12 CAT 2013

We are currently conducting 2nd Term registrations for 2013 at Little
Steps Nursery & Pre-school located in Kamfinsa, Greendale, opposite
Pick & Pay. A strickly English speaking nursery.

We pride ourselves as a quality preschool, with small class
sizes,qualified staff and a safe, friendly , christian learning
environment.A place where children develop positive attitudes to
learning, where learning is fun and so the love of learning is nurtured
and grows.Transport is provided locally and from town (seperate
arrangements can be made), 4 meals per day,potty training, uniforms for
both girls and boys, and NO GROCERIES! Grade Zero class available. Rene
Walters , our Principal is available to attend to you. For appointment
contact on 0774325838 or 0779927971 or email
littlestepsnursery at zol.co.zw