[Dipleague] Nissan Primera P12 Mechanic

Denzil Gumbo de.gumbo at delta.co.zw
Thu May 9 10:54:10 CAT 2013

I am looking for an experienced and reliable mechanic.

If you know 1, or you are 1 please send a call me back to 0773 632 856 and I will call you, most preferably whatsapp and we can discuss more.

DISCLAIMER: This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Delta Beverages. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.