[Dipleague] We Draw AFFORDABLE HOUSE PLANS. TERMS ACCEPTED

bryne at elaafrica.com bryne at elaafrica.com
Thu May 9 12:14:15 CAT 2013

We Draw AFFORDABLE HOUSE PLANS | 3D MODELS | BILL OF QUANTITIES

We draw affordable House Plans from $75.
We also do 3D Models for your desired house plan.
Our plans come with complimentary Bill of Quantities (Cost Estimation) to
enable you to budget for your construction project.
Our payment terms are flexible and negotiable.

Regards

Bryne Tafadzwa Mushaninga
ELA Africa Properties
20th Floor Karigamombe Centre