[Dipleague] Looking for Charcoal Grey School Slacks

Tinashe Mashababe tinashe.mashababe at econet.co.zw
Thu May 9 14:21:41 CAT 2013

Hi

is there anyone who knows where I can get Charcoal grey school slacks for a Grade 2 girl. If so please reply to this email.

Thanks
This mail was sent through Econet Wireless, a Global telecoms leader. DISCLAIMER The information in this message is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If received in error please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately. You must also delete the original message from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained in this email are not the views or opinions of Econet Wireless, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Econet Wireless therefore accepts no liability for claims, losses, or damages arising from the inaccuracy, incorrectness, or lack of integrity of such information.