[Dipleague] Looking for tear drop banners or other type of banners

SUPA MEATS supameats at africommail.com
Thu May 9 15:49:28 CAT 2013

Hi dips

I am looking for a company which dose banners and canvas posters please
email me so that I can send you a picture of what I am looking for.

Regards

Bernard

0734 384458

0772807168

--

This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Africom (Pvt) Ltd, and Africom (Pvt) Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.